. . . is easy!
First . . .
Before you call to make your appointment with one of our professional therapists, check with your insurance company regarding coverage. Lytle Behavioral Health services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance plan. You can check your coverage by calling the member service phone number found on the back of your insurance card.
Be sure to ask the following questions:
- Do I have outpatient mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible and if so, has it been met?
- Do I have a co-pay and if so, how much per session?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of –network provider?
- Do outpatient mental health services required prior authorization?
If insurance won’t cover your sessions or if you prefer to make a personal payment, rates vary by provider. Please call or email us for details. Payment is due at the time of your appointment.
When you’re ready to make an appointment, or if you have any questions, call 814-696-3277 or 866-468-0638. We look forward to helping you help yourself!